Sulit Buy+Sell Report Sulit ID: 88493 Viewed: 176
· Graduate of BS Civil Engineering
· Has at least 1 year experience related in field or the likes
· Management and Manpower Supervision related trainings, preferred
· Has skills on communication, writing, interpersonal, supervisory
· SALARY RANGE: Around expected salary WORK LOCATION BASE: Office base WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, Monday, 8am to 5pm , Tues - Fri, 8am-7pm
· Primary responsible for the implementation of construction processes.
· Operations Manager
· Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities • Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities. • Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation. • Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements. • Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price. • Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information. • Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. • Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. • Maintains quality service by following organization standards. • Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Interested candidates may send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.